- You can now add words to the custom dictionary using the spell checker popup.
- You can now use Peek to preview pages from hyperlinks.
- New part: Anchor, helps you create hyperlinks to a specific place on a page.
- You can now display paragraphs and text layout hidden symbols (Display > Paragraphs).
- Web Packages can now embed script intellisense data.
- Web Packages can now embed font references.
This page lists the content of the version 2022.5.30.0.
- Custom style editor now shows correct styles in preview area.
- Localization sometimes failed if you were using specific language (not "auto"). It's now fixed.
- In the past, dropdown controls in the Ribbon sometimes broke the ribbon. It is now fixed.
- The "tooltip visibility duration" bug is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Text Style feature to remove the selected text in some conditions.
- Fixed a bug in Web Packages extraction that was caused by antivirus file locks. The drawback may be a longer build time.
- Fixed a bug that appeared when trying to use an online image for Open Graph illustration.
- Fixed a bug that occured when switching tabs in Duo mode.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to drag and drop parent elements on their own children, resulting in a broken DOM operation and disappearing elements.
- It is no longer required to restart the application to switch UI theme.
- The dark theme has been slightly modified.
- Improved visual editor usability.
- Code files now open in the main window, like pages.
- Modified the insert Part popup position calculation.
- Improved status bar buttons behavior.
- Improved scrolling behavior for touch devices.
- Full screen mode has been temporarily disabled. We are working on a better version for touch devices.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp