- Added Forms Parts.
- Added the possibility to move Parts by dragging them.
- Added the possibility to duplicate Parts by dragging them and pressing Ctrl key.
- Added Content Focus mode to hide all components on your page, except the main content area (View > Content focus mode).
- Added dictionary for Czech language.
- Added dictionary for Polish language.
- Added dictionary for Romanian.
- Added the possibility to resize table rows and cols.
- The global search bar at the top of the application now lets you search text in all your website pages.
September 2021 Update
Hi everyone! Welcome to the September 2021 update for PageFabric.
The version is now 2021.9
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Hyperlink dialog to work correctly in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when using parts with symbols.
- Fixed a bug that caused the image alternative text to be lost after leaving the text field in the Image properties panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Insert screenshot feature to fail.
- Fixed a bug that caused line returns to be removed in headings after saving a page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Insert label feature to fail in some conditions.
- Several visual changes to match the next version of Windows and Office.
- Improved Clear Type font rendering in the UI.
- Improved auto scroll to Part after reordering elements on the page.
- Major performances improvements for the designer on high dpi screens.
- Improved website loading time.
- Text styles (in General tab) is now lazy loading, you must click on it to dynamically load available styles. This is done to improve website opening sequence.
- Parts boxes in design mode feature is now moved to the View tab, clicking the button will apply the setting to all opened pages, instead of just the current one.
- The Ribbon bar is now responsive.
- See API changes on Github.com
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp