- Added the possibility to set an ID for all parts.
- PageFabric Code is a new module that helps you add your own scripts to your website.
- You can now delete a specific language for any page. Use this feature if you don't want a specific page or group of pages to be generated for a given language.
- You can now select a color for each opened page in the editor. You can select the default color for all new tabs in Application Settings > Workspace.
- PageFabric is now available in Italian.
- PageFabric is now available in Polish.
- PageFabric is now available in Portuguese.
- PageFabric is now available in Romanian.
- PageFabric is now available in German.
- You can now integrate Disqus on your pages.
- You can now manage the Cookie Consent alert.
- Added the possibility to add an image to horizontal nav menus.
- Added the possibility to hide the icon image of horizontal menus on mobile devices.
- We support an auto-redirect page for multilingual websites.
- The ribbon has a new feature called Quick Access Toolbar, like Microsoft Office.
- You can now select several video sources.
- You can now tweak the video Part with more options.
November 2021 Update
Hi everyone! Welcome to the November 2021 update for PageFabric.
The version is now 2021.11
- After publishing your website, vertical menus were always expanded. It has been fixed. Only the path to current page is expanded.
- Fixed a memory leak in the visual editor.
- Fixed a bug that caused application crash in some conditions while typing a lot of text.
- Fixed a bug that caused Move Part shortcuts to scroll the page in some conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused page columns to be in the wrong order when seen on mobile devices.
- Fixed a bug that made possible to move elements that were locked by template.
- The page language selector has been changed to be cleaner.
- The ribbon tabs have been reordered: View is now before Help. Sorry for this habits changing but the previous version was not user friendly when we are used to use Word everyday.
- The Development tools tab is now localized correctly.
- The zoom commands are now in the View ribbon tab.
- On Windows 11, the UI font is now Segoe UI Variable.
- The Dev Tools ribbon tab is now always available and has no effect on the telemetry settings.
- Mica texture is now by default on Windows 11.
- Fixed the application title bar layout when resizing.
- Webm files are now supported as video file format.
- Jfif files are now supported as image file format.
- Website publication options are now located in the Website settings dialog.
- Improved website generation before running locally.
- Parts that belong to the page template are now a bit shaded by default (you can turn off this feature in Application Settings > Editing experience)
- New API for adding custom scripts to your pages.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp