- You can now collapse left and right panels when you have multiple panels docked at that position.
- You can now automatically commit session changes when closing the application or when switching project.
- You can now close a side panel by clicking its icon button with the mouse middle button.
- Added the "Define Identifier" button in the Design > Part ribbon group to set the ID of the selected Part.
- Added the "Mosaic Container" and "Mosaic Tile" Parts, they are based on CSS Grid.
- Added the "Synonyms" feature when you select text in the editor.
This page lists the content of the version 2023.0.5.0.
- Fixed a bug that caused Project Settings view to overflow incorrectly on small screens.
- Fixed a bug in History when saving a file, the corresponding file in the Explorer panel was not refreshed.
- Fixed various bugs in the Page Preview window.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Page Preview window not to display the current page language.
- Fixed a bug in Hyperlink Peek that caused inline hyperlinks not to work properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Page Explorer panel not to be correctly synced with the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tab controls not to work properly.
- Improved render in dark mode.
- Improved performances.
- Improved scrolling experience when using the designer in Device preview mode: the scrollbar is now detached from the designer area.
- For the "Standard Website" projects, the image correction tools have been moved to the ribbon, in the "Image Tools" tab.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp