- Added the new Project model.
- Added the possibility to create PageFabric Standard Websites (name of the new static websites in PageFabric 2023).
- Added the classical ribbon layout.
- Added the new "Project settings" tab design (for Standard Websites only).
- Added the new Parts Library panel.
- Added the "Page Preview" dialog.
- Added background dynamic textures for containers Parts.
- Added clipping options for containers Parts.
This page lists the content of the version 2023.0.1.0.
- The word "Website" has been replaced by "Project" because PageFabric will support many types of projects.
- The "Insert" ribbon tab has been replaced by "Design".
- The "Layout" ribbon tab has been replaced by "Page".
- The "History" feature is now enable for all new projects.
- You can now undock side panels and dock them on the side you prefer.
- Improved application dark UI.
- Improved the UI when using the device view in the editor: detached the breadcrumb of selected Part, detached the scrollbar.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp