This page lists the content of the version 2022.6.27.0.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused text to be unreadable in dark mode in some UI components.
- Fixed a bug that caused spell checker to check technical labels that should not be checked.
- Fixed an annoying bug that caused the Enter key not to work properly in some conditions while editing rich text.
- Fixed a bug in the ribbon that prevented the overflow buttons of quick actions bar to work properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the parts to move correctly when they were sorted using the page explorer panel.
- The option to disable animations had no effect on the ribbon animations, it's now fixed.
- Git features will be renamed History, to avoid confusion and reduce the technical approach of our implementation. The purpose of that is to have file history and shared files for working in teams. We do not plan to include full branches and other technical stuff. PageFabric is intended to be used by anyone with no particular technical skills.
- The Text Translation feature has moved to a contextual popup (like the spell checker). Select text, then right click and select Translate to show the popup.
- Modified some labels and translations for better consistency.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp