- PageFabric is now available in Hungarian.
- PageFabric is now available in Dutch.
- The backstage screen (home screen + file menu) has been redesigned to match Windows 11 guidelines.
- Online publication (using FTP) is now available.
- Added the ability to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Added Custom attributes to all parts.
- Added JSon language for formatted code Part.
- You can now force the UI language (instead of letting Windows decide for you).
- Website explorer now shows colors of opened tabs next to file names (useful for large websites and lot of tabs opened).
- New grammar rules are added to spell checker (you can enable them in the application settings dialog).
- You can now import/export your projects from a PC to another more easily.
January 2022 Update
This page lists the content of the version 2022.1.22.0.
- Fixed a bug that caused designer elements borders not to appear correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused paste operation to put content outside of container instead of inside.
- Fixed a bug that caused Undo/Redo actions not to refresh correctly the panels and not to select the modified Part.
- Fixed a bug that caused website publication to fail when using Labels with empty value.
- Fixed a bug that caused scrollbars to appear when editing a table.
- Fixed a bug that let you click buttons when no item is selected in the template selection dialog.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Insert bullet list to be enabled in wrong situations.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused arrows in buttons to be not aligned correctly in Fabric and Fluent themes.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Run locally feature to fail when having several tabs opened in the editor but not actually modified.
- Fixed a bug that could appear when closing many tabs very fast (using the mouse middle button for example).
- Fixed the strange behavior of the maximize/restore button.
- Fixed a bug that caused some commands to appear in the search results when they shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug that caused output HTML to be not minified.
- It was impossible to remove an image from an horizontal menu. It has been fixed.
- The application is now running on .NET 6.
- Various performances improvements have been done.
- In full screen mode, the chrome buttons (reduce, restore, close) are now hidden due to some problem it caused for some users. They will probably be back later. Use the little cross to stop the full screen mode.
- Generated horizontal menus now have an ALT attribute on logo images (SEO rule).
- Generated horizontal menus now have a rel="nofollow" attribute on the hamburger icon (SEO Rule).
- Horizontal navigation menus have been redesigned to support new features.
- Spell checking experience has been redefined.
- Various visual changes and improvements.
- The Save button is now always enabled.
- Improved various things in HTML code generation.
- Experimental Mica has been removed, Windows 10 show classical light gray style and Windows 11 uses native Mica texture.
- Due to a bug in CEF (engine used by PageFabric visual editor), zoom feature has been disabled temporarily.
Stay up to date by activating automatic updates in the Microsoft Store for Windows.
Get notified for updates and more on Twitter @PageFabricApp